- Proceed Without Distraction
- Prepare yourself by dressing in clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty in and can move around in freely. Also, wear non-slip shoes or socks.
- Prepare your cleaning supplies. You could spend more time looking for cleaning supplies than cleaning if you don’t prepare. Keep cleaning supplies in a bucket with rags and trash bags. Grab the vacuum. Set out the mop and...GO!
- Plan your cleaning tasks. Start in one room and go directly to the next without hopping around.
- Plan to do all of your disinfecting first as most cleaners need to set on surfaces for at least 15 seconds before being wiped off. Then, dust and polish your areas while leaving your floors to the last task.
• Focus on one task at a time. Put some great music on and direct your attention at one task until it is complete.