You’ve worked hard all day. It’s time to relax, maybe read a book before turning out the light. You sink into your comfy mattress with the just-cleaned sheets. You know the feeling. We’ve all been there. There isn’t much better than falling asleep on your favorite just-cleaned sheets after a hard day’s work. But, what if those sheets aren’t looking so clean anymore? Good sheets are expensive! Let’s keep our sheets looking nice and bright longer. Here’s how…
Don’t Grab The Bleach!
Don’t Wash Your Sheets With Your Towels
Towels are also filled with lint and will release the lint all over your sheets. And we all know how hard lint is to remove!
Do Grab These Ingredients When Cleaning Your Sheets
- 1 cup of baking soda to deodorize the sheets
- 2 TBSP of non-scented dishwashing liquid
- 1 lemon squeezed - used to brighten the stains out of the sheets
- Large container filled with hot water (or your bathtub filled 1/4 of the way)
- 2 cups of white distilled vinegar
- Fill a container with hot water or fill the bathtub ¼ of the way full
- Sprinkle in your baking soda
- Pour in your dishwashing liquid
- Pour in your white distilled vinegar
- Squeeze a whole lemon in the mix
- Let your sheets sit for 30 minutes
- Then wring out as much excess liquid as possible
- Wash as you normally would in the washing machine
Enjoy Your Bed Linens Longer
Do you have any cleaning questions for us? Our job is to keep your home sparkling. So, if we can help in any way, please leave your questions in the comments below and we will be happy to answer with some helpful tips.