Instructions For Folding A Fitted Sheet
1. Find the four corners/seams of the fitted sheet and grab two of them.
2. Place one hand inside the seam of one corner.
3. Place the other hand inside the seam of the other corner.
4. Make the seams meet by placing one seam over the other seam and covering it to make them one.
5. Go to the other side of the sheet and do the same for the other corners/seams.
6. Now you have the seams coupled up and aligned together seam into seam. With your hands in the corners of the seam, take one side of seams. Use that seam to directly cover over the other seams that were coupled up.
8. Make your seams look like a square by straightening the bulk side and folding it over.
9. Fold once, twice, and three times.
10. Flip and fold once, twice, and three times if needed to make a perfect square of seamed sheets.
11. Pour yourself a glass of your favorite wine and enjoy. You deserve it. Cheers!
The trick to folding a fitted sheet is to keep your hand in the seam and not to take it out until you get it onto a flat surface.
Do you have a cleaning question that our housekeeping tips may help? Let us hear from you in the comments section below.