What exactly is this white ring in the vase?
Steps On How To Clean A Flower Vase
1. Pour a good amount of Baking Soda in the vase to about 1/4th full.
2. Fill the remainder of the vase with White Distilled Vinegar (Do this process over the sink in case it bubbles faster than you can cover it.
3. Shake the vase with the opening covered rigorously. The acid in the vinegar will meet the baking soda causing an immediate non scratching paste that works when you shake it.
4. Dropping an Efferdent Tablet used to clean dentures in with warm water does the trick too. It usually changes colors once it’s clean.
5. If that oddly didn’t do the job you can add some salt 🧂 or aquarium gravel to the baking soda and white distilled vinegar mix....Make sure the vase isn’t made of a light, delicate glass and you have already tried both the Vinegar and Efferdent methods. Get some aquarium gravel and put a good amount into the vase. Add water and shake rigorously. The gravel is soft enough to not scratch the glass but hard enough to scrub the angles of the vase.
Dry your vase and store it for your Spring Bouquets!
Isn’t the bow that came with your Valentine’s bouquet a lovely addition? Did you know that most floral shops put a bow around the vase because they know the mineral deposits will begin to build up within a day or two? Well, now you know the trick in keeping your flower vases clean and ready for the next time!